Tuesday 20 October 2015

Posted by Unknown
No comments | 05:50


Hi friends,



Today I am posting here about The SEO process. SEO includes On page and Off page SEO process.


You have to do On page as well as Off page techniques. If you want to increase your website's ranking then you have to do one thing that is you have to do your process in slowly manner because if you build lots of links for your website or blog very quickly then Google can penalize you. Google think its spamming or you are building too many links by unnatural way. So you have to take care of this before doing On page or Off page SEO techniques.


In my next post we will discuss about the Off page and On page SEO techniques in detail.

Thanks for giving your time for reading my post. I hope you like my post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll

About

Powered by 123ContactForm | Report abuse